CALA Expressway Feasibility Study
The Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX) involves the financing, design and construction, operation and maintenance of the entire 4-lane, 47 KM closed-system tolled expressway connecting CAVITEX and SLEX. The project will start from the CAVITEX in Kawit, Cavite and end at the SLEX-Mamplasan Interchange in Binan, Laguna. The project will have interchanges in nine 9 locations, namely: Kawit, Daang Hari, Governor’s Drive, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang, Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay, Laguna Blvd., Technopark, and a Toll Barrier before SLEX.
On this project Bold Native provided the following services:
- Tender design project leadership.
- Drafting Terms of Reference for technical engineering suppliers.
- Managing Asia Halcrow Inc. design team and their supply chain.
- PPP related advice.
- Technical expressway related advice.
- Commercial and contract management.