Plaridel Bypass Expressway Feasibility Study
The Plaridel Bypass Road is a 24.6 KM road starting at the Balagtas interchange in North Luzon Expressway (NLEX: up to San Rafael, Bulacan. The road project traverses five Municipalities of Bulacan — Balagtas, Guiguinto, Plaridel, Bustos, and San Rafael. The proposed Plaridel Bypass Toll Road Project involves conversion of the existing road into a toll roadway. The road will be expanded to 3.5 meters per lane with 2.50 meters shoulders and provisions for service roads if necessary. It also involves the construction of additional interchanges, flyovers, toll plazas, and other miscellaneous works. More importantly, the project aims to address future traffic demand. Also, it is expected that motorists will gain economic savings from the project because travel time will be reduced.
On this project Bold Native provided the following services:
- Feasibility study leadership.
- Drafting Terms of Reference for technical engineering suppliers.
- PPP related advice.
- Technical expressway related advice.
- Bidding strategy and leadership for Unsolicited PPP pursuit.
- Public and private sector stakeholder management and liaison.