We act as the strategic partner of project owners, working with them through each step of the project development, from initial concept through to financing and implementation.
Having completed more than twenty feasibility studies the team are able to quickly mobilise and leverage an extensive knowledge base to help clients understand some of the more complex components of a feasibility study.
Our multidisciplinary team assists clients with:
- Leadership, technical advice, revenue forecasting, economic appraisal, risk analysis, financial modelling and project structuring.
- We are familiar with producing studies that comply with World Bank and Asian Development Bank standards having completed numerous studies following the guidelines of these two donor agencies.
Some example projects where our staff provided project development services:
- Provided leadership, demand forecasting, financial modelling, social cost benefit analysis and technical advice for North Luzon Expressway Phase 3 investment recovery scheme.
- Leadership, PPP structuring advice, demand forecasting, economic appraisal and technical advisory services for a sustainable fisheries PPP project funded by Bloomberg Philanthropies, Rockefeller Foundation and managed by Encourage Capital.
- Project leader for a tender design of the Cavite section (29 KM) of CALA expressway PPP project.